Recruitment Consultant - Kalgoorlie
- Kalgoorlie residential
- UNCAPPED earning potential
- Niche mining recruitment agency - 20+ years operating in Kalgoorlie
This being our 26th year placing temporary and permanent employees into the mining industry, we are seeking a superstar Recruitment Consultant or Candidate Resourcer / Office Administrator to join our Kalgoorlie team.
Why is working with MPi different?
- We build training and career development around the individual.
- We encourage training, development, and career progression.
- We have a strong and positive culture with open-door policies to offer support in the workplace.
- Many of our staff are ex-mining industry professionals and long-term recruitment consultants who are more than happy to share their knowledge.
- Having a residential office in the centre of Kalgoorlie, we like to get to know each of our clients on a face to face basis and encourage not only our Business Development staff but also our Branch Managers and Recruitment Consultants to make regular trips out to our clients' mining operations.
What we can offer you:
- A career with an established mining recruitment consultancy – 21 years based in Kalg!
- A highly competitive salary and uncapped performance income.
- Development – Want to manage one day or become a subject matter expert? Great, we will help you get there!
- A supportive, yet challenging work environment. 50% of our consultants have spent 5 years or more with MPi! (The recruitment industry has an average turnover rate of 2 years).
- The opportunity to work with experienced professionals to build your mining and professional knowledge.
What are we looking for?
We’re interested in hearing from you if you have worked in a recruitment, mining service, sales environments, real-estate, travel, or retail as a customer and client facing employee or manager.
To be successful in this role, you will have the desire and ability to match the needs of our clients with exceptional candidates, as well as speak with our clients on a regular basis to identify opportunities for potential vacancies within their business.
If you are self-motivated and have a strong drive to deliver top quality work, are able to set goals as an individual, and communicate openly and professionally in all aspects of your work whilst maintaining a bubbly manner, then we are very keen to speak with you.
Ideally in the first instance, please apply (in confidence) to this position so that when we talk, we have your platform of experience to start our conversation from.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider who are either Australian Permenant Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe