- 8D/6O, 7N/7O - FIFO ex Perth
- Rates up to $580/shift
- Super on ALL hours
- Owner Operator
- Have previous experience across and U/G roles (Nipper, trucks, Service Crew) or alternatively any candidates with mineral processing experience.
- Have relevant tickets that would be advantageous: Working at Heights and Confined Space
- Hold a current C Class driver's licence (as a minimum).
To be considered:
- Hold a minimum of 6 months' experience in a mining site based position (preferably underground)
- Hold a current / valid drivers licence
- Provide a cleared medical, drug/alcohol screen and National Police clearance
- Are able to provide a minimum of two recent references (Supervisors).
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe