• 10-12-hour days
• Contract position.
On behalf of our client, a mineral exploration company based in Kalgoorlie, we are currently recruiting an exceptionally motivated Field Assistant. The company is working through acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral resource projects throughout the Kalgoorlie region of Western Australia. Entry-level candidates with a good attitude and the ability to learn quickly will be considered, as the company is in a position to provide training and development for the right individual.
Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
• RC sampling
• Collection of RC samples
• Occassionaly diamond core sampling, orientation, metre marking and photography
• Assisting with preparation and rehabilitation of surface drill sites
• Sample preparation and data entry as required
• General yard duties as required.
To be considered you will have:
• 0-6 months experience
• Forklift ticket (desirable)
• A good attitude and willingness to learn
• Good physical fitness and the ability to lift and carry 25kg frequently
• Current C Class manual driver’s license
• Able to pass a medical and drug/alcohol screen.
This is a contract position working a 8/6 roster as RC drilling has commenced. Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply, as training is provided.
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe