- 6 Month contract with view to permanency for the right candidate
- 8/6 FIFO roster
- Great hourly rate
Our client is high-margin gold producer and explorer who operates a large project in the goldfields area. On their behalf, we are seeking a Purchasing Officer to join their supply team. This role will be working on an 8/6 FIFO roster with an immediate start available for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- Implement Pronto Inventory module
- Materials ordered according to specs
- All aspects of Procurement
- Inventory control
- Resolve disputes between Site and suppliers
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships
- Assist with asset management tasks
- Inventory inspections, reorder supplies, monitor expenditure, facilitating initiatives to prevent surplus and preventable costs
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Purchasing Role
- High level of experience on Pronto ERP system
- Experience working within the mining industry (highly desirable)
- Be able to pass a pre employment medical and D&A screening
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe