Dump Truck Operator
- Multiple DTO vacancies
- 2/1 Roster - Great Camp & Facilities
- Superannuation paid on ALL hours - FIFO ex Perth
We are currently seeking experienced Dump Truck Operators for multiple positions with our client that is a well-respected contractor with various projects in mining and civil.
Great camp facilities; basketball, cricket and soccer courts, spacious and modern gym classes. Highly maintained permanent rooms, and clean wet & dry messes. New trucks and equipment!
To be successful you must:
- MUST have two years recent experience operating either CAT 777, 785 and 789 trucks and Komatsu 785 trucks
- Have experience in production mining - highly regarded!
- Hold a current WA driver's licence
- Be able to pass all pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screens
- Provide 2 relevant referees to be contacted
- Hold or be able to provide a National Police clearance (issued within the last 6 months).
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe