- Predominantly site-based position (Northwest)Competitive salary package + tools of trade (phone, laptop, credit card)
- Key position within the business
Our valued client is a leading provider of screen media for a variety of Northwest blue chip iron ore companies. They lead the way in their field icovering screen media solutions across the mining industry. On their behalf, we are seeking a Service Supervisor to lead a small, committed team.
This role will be mostly working on site with an immediate start available for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- Supervision of technicians to ensure performance delivery is in line with company policies and client’s expectation. Ensure site works are completed as per approved scope of work specifications
- Communicating with key stakeholders to and ensure quality service is provided to all clients
- Attending client meetings in consultation with the BD Manager to discuss company equipment and services
- Identify areas for continuous improvement with products and scope of services
- Ensure new employees feel part of the team, foster and develop relationships within your team.
- Assist with onboarding new team members, site appropriate inductions etc
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Current full manual drivers license
- Hold a Section 44 qualification
- Minimum of 2 years leading hand / supervisory experience across crushing plants (fixed or mobile) based on Iron Ore mine sites
- Ideally have exposure to screen media.
- Be available to regularly travel to site and manage a team of technicians, whilst at the same time having the ability to be involved in conducting servicing work of various screen media solutions.
- A high service ethic with a can do attitude.
- Be able to endure physical work and have experience working outdoors in various extreme conditions
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe