Underground Project Geologist
- Lifestyle friendly 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Permanent opportunity
- Established ASX listed gold producer with excellent site facilities
Our client is a pioneering gold producer with multiple operations in WA. They are currently looking for an experienced Underground Project Mine Geologist and an Underground Mine Geologist to join their team.
Reporting to the Senior Mine Geologist this is a great opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best and develop your geology career in the dynamic production underground environment.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Planning and Implementation of drill programmes.
- Modelling and Reconciliation and of the ore deposits.
- Help design and execute grade control drilling programs.
- Generate ore block models.
To be successful, you must have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Geology.
- Have worked in an underground production environment and have sound understanding of underground grade control processes, including diamond drilling.
- Narrow-vein gold experience would be desirable, but not essential.
- Good understanding of the WA Mines Safety and Inspection Act.
- Have an exceptional attitude and are a true team player that leads by example.
This presents exciting career progression opportunities for an aspiring UG Mine Geologist to step into an UG Project level role. This is an established company, genuinely invests in in career progression of their employees.
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe