Dump Truck Operators
- Brand new 2022 project with Owner/Operator client
- Multiple DTO vacancies - FIFO ex Perth
- Family friendly rosters
We are currently seeking experienced Dump Truck Operators for Brand-new and exciting gold project. These are temp to perm opportunities, Superannuation paid on ALL hours, with excellent camp and facilities, permanent rooms. Our client have provided these vacancies exclusively with MPi.
To be successful you must:
- MUST have two years of recent experience operating either CAT 785 and 789 trucks
- Have experience in production mining - highly regarded
- Hold a current WA driver's licence
- Be able to pass all pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screens
- Provide 2 relevant referees to be contacted
- Hold or be able to provide a National Police clearance (issued within the last 6 months).
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe