Production Excavator Operator
- Family friendly even time roster, with weekly pays
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Competitive rates $$
To be successful you must:
- Have extensive experience operating 200t+ excavators; EX2500, PC1250 & Liebherr 9200 Diggers
- Have experience in hard-rock mining - essential requirement
- Hold a current WA driver's licence
- Be able to pass all pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screens
- Provide 2 relevant referees to be contacted
- Hold or be able to provide a National Police clearance (issued within the last 6 months).
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe