Entry level & Experienced Recruitment opportunities
- UNCAPPED earning potential – Double your base, even triple it if you please!
- Niched focused company, with a niched focus discipline set
- 28 years in business, with huge growth goals set for our people and our business
At MPi, we have built a collaborative business of team players who understand that to be the best, it helps if you are surrounded by the best. We understand that your career path is a life choice and if you choose to spend it helping us grow, we will help you grow.
As we move in to our 28th year placing temporary and permanent employees into the mining industry, we are seeking a superstar to start or further expand their recruitment experience in our West Perth office.
Why is working with MPi different?
- Flexible work arrangements (40 hours per week), including work from home days.
- We build training and career development around the individual.
- We encourage development and career progression.
- We have a strong and positive culture with open-door policies to offer support in the workplace.
- Many of our staff are ex-mining industry professionals and long-term consultants who are more than happy to share their knowledge.
- A career with an established mining recruitment consultancy
- A highly competitive salary and uncapped performance income
- Development – Want to manage a team one day or become a subject matter expert? Great, we will help you get there!
- A supportive, yet challenging work environment.
What are we looking for?
We’re interested in hearing from you if you have worked in recruitment, mining service, sales environment (those with Retail Management, Real Estate & Travel Industry experience have thrived in our recruitment roles).
To be successful with us, you will have the desire and ability to match the needs of our clients with exceptional candidates in identifying the right candidate for the right role for our clients' business.
You need to be a self-motivated, driven individual (we do not micromanage), who has a strong will to deliver top-quality work and service.
The ability to communicate openly and professionally in all aspects of your work whilst maintaining a positive disposition is a key trait to success.
Ideally in the first instance, please apply (in confidence) to this position so that when we talk, we have your platform of experience to start our conversation from.
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe