- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Perth CBD Location, Monday to Friday
- Flexible working options available
An opportunity has arisen to work for one of the most sought after offshore drilling companies. Operating across six continents and set up with some of the most advanced technology, they are already an industry leader in their field.
About the Role
As a travel coordinator, you will be responsible for all national and international travel arrangements. This is an autonomous role where you can leave your mark.
- Managing travel, and arranging accommodation for all domestic and international staff
- Assisting with crew changeovers and rostering
- Liaising with Corporate Traveller to manage all phases of travel bookings including quotes, approvals, confirmations, and issuing itineraries
- Managing daily administrative functions in the head office
- Manage reception which includes incoming phone enquires, mail, couriers, and visitors
- Providing daily support to the team as directed
- Willingness to take action beyond specific, explicit job responsibilities
To be successful, you will have:
- a minimum of 1+ years demonstrated experience as a travel coordinator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Previous crewing experience (ideal but not essential)
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Competent in written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe