IT Field Support
- FIFO 8/6 Roster
- 3 Month contract
- Great hourly rate
Our client is an international gold mining organisation. On their behalf, we are seeking an IT Field Support Officer to join them on a contract basis.
- Following escalation procedures
- Providing setup, deployment, and troubleshooting
- Assisting in the deployment of new ICT hardware and software
- Installing, tagging, testing, and maintaining hardware and software according to Standard Operating Environment (SOE)
- Installation and maintenance of applications on laptops and PCs
- Maintaining service desk records
- Other IT support as needed.
To be considered
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology or computer science
- 3+ years experience in a hands-on IT support function
- Experience providing Level 1 and 2 technical support
- Mining industry experience (preferred)
- Scripting and SCCM
- A comp ITA qualification
- ITIL framework knowledge
- Excellent skills in inter-office liaison
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe