Experienced Ancillary Operator
We are seeking experienced Ancillary Operators to join a renowned Gold mine south of Perth. DIDO position, being close to home and not having to spend time at the airport or sitting on a plane.
- Family friendly 7/7 roster.
- Great rates on offer!
Your skills and experience must include:
- Recent operational (production) experience in a hard rock or bulk commodity mining environment
- You will need to have hard rock experience using CAT D10’s, D11’s dozers, 994 loaders and 16/24H graders It would also be an advantage to also have large excavator experience, Hitachi EX3600 and CAT 6040 size.
You are also required to:
- Hold a C class manual driver's license as a minimum
- Have the ability to pass all pre-employment medical requirements (extensive), including a drug/alcohol screen
- Provide at least 2 contactable recent referees.
- Currently be residing in Perth or within W.A.
To apply, click the 'Apply' link below.
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe