- 8/6 or 2/1 rosters (BIBO/DIDO ex Perth)
- Temp to Perm
- Up to $60.00 per hour (Super paid on all hours)
Our client is a diversified drill and blast company with long term projects. On their behalf, we are currently seeking an experienced MPU Operator for this site based position.
The role is based on an 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth, working 12 hours per day with accommodation provided for and access to full site facilities.
To be considered
- Hold a current Dangerous Goods card
- Experience operating triple MPU bulk explosive trucks
- Dangerous Goods License (preferred)
- Hold a current HR drivers licence
- Be able to provide a cleared medical and drug & alcohol screen
- Provide a clear current National Police Clearance (NPC)
Working for MPI
Weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPI.
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe