Senior Mine Surveyor
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Setting survey controls for the open pit
- Monitoring failures associated with a subsidence event
- Set out RC drill holes, collars, and down hole surveys
- Installation and monitoring of prisms on areas of ground instability
- Establishing policies and procedures for survey operations.
We are seeking a pro-active Surveyor with experience in a mining and project environment, with a grade 1 or grade 2 Mine Surveyor’s Certificate. Experience with aerial surveying using drones will be highly regarded. It is essential to be a team player with a passionate, hardworking, positive attitude.
The position is offered on a permanent basis, with an attractive salary and an 8/6 roster from Perth.
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe