- Kalgoorlie residential role
- In town and ongoing work
- Work with a well establish company
Service Supervisor required to join our highly valued clients maintenance teams based in the Goldfields. Our client is looking for someone that can manager the maintenance team and also assist with growing the business.
The ideal candidates will have the following traits and experiences:
- Responsible for Generating new business
- Respond to customer queries and requests
- Ensure safety in the work place in carried out
- Knowledge of iScala is an advantage
- have great organization skill and be able to priorities work lists
- Knowledge and understanding of schedules, invoicing and new account forms
- Ability to conduction equipment inspections
- Great customer service skills
- Facilitate tool box and safety meetings
- Team orientated
- Strong approach to safety
If this sound like you and you want to work in town for an amazing company please apply online or call Robyn on 9091 8882 for a chat.
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe