Underground Mine Geologist
- 8/6 roster, FIFO from Perth, or DIDO from Kalgoorlie
- Permanent Opportunity
- Be a part of a company that feeds into generating greener and cleaner energy
About our client
Underpinned by long-life high-grade nickel sulphide resource and reserve inventories, they control a series of long-life mines and highly prospective exploration ground in a region that has been producing the highest-grade nickel sulphide for over 20 years. The company is progressing mine development and construction activities at several operations.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Mine Geologist and General Manager of Geology, you will be responsible for all aspects of the underground geology functions of the mine.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Face and back mapping
- Grade estimations
- Drill hole planning
- Mine ore block designs
- Production reporting and reconciliations
- Plan and manage underground drilling programs
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology
- 2+ years experience in an underground environment
- Current C Class manual WA driver’s license
- Able to pass a medical and drug/alcohol screen.
The position is a permanent role working on an 8/6 roster, FIFO from Perth, or DIDO from Kalgoorlie. An exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and experienced crew, as an Underground Mine Geologist.
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe