Mining Production Engineer
To be successful:
- Underground engineering experience, with exposure to all production phases, preferably gold.
- Completion of underground time
- WA First Class Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency or ability to obtain is desirable
- Exposure to contract mining environments
- Experience using Microsoft office and mining software such as Deswik
- Current WA Dangerous Goods Card
- Valid Driver’s License
On their behalf, MPI is searching for an exceptional Production Mining Engineer who is qualified in Mine Engineering and must have expereince in using Deswik.
If you are looking for and opportunity to join a company dedicated to your career path, please reach out to Ann on 9426 1536 or email [email protected]
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe