Blast Hole Driller
- Multiple Sites including new site (refurbished camp)
- 2/2 Roster preferred potentially 2/1
- Immediate start available
- Rates up to $65.40 per hour
- Must have DPI 1500 or D65 Experience
About the role
Our globally recognised client has multiple positions available across multiple sites.
Boasting benefits at their new site such as;
- Camp close to site (minimal travel time)
- Wet Mess serves full strength beer
- Gym , Pool, Squash Courts, footy oval, Basketball courts.
- Brand new rigs DPI's and Sandvik Leapards
- Good WIFI and 3G access
In the roles on offer you will be responsible for the safe operation of DPI 1500's, D65/T45's, Sandvik's and other blast hole drilling rigs
To be considered:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in Drilling.
- Experience operating D65/T45 & Sandvik Drill Rigs.
- Be able to provide a cleared medical and drug/alcohol screen.
- Provide a clear current National Police clearance (NPC)
- Provide x2 contactable references
While working for MPi you will get weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability.
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe