Road Train Operators
We are currently on the search for an experienced Road Train Operator for our client who is a well-respected contractor with multiple contracts in Western Australia both in mining and civil.
What's in it for you!
- 2/1 roster
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- ASAP start
- Super on ALL hours worked
So, after reading all of that, you're sitting there thinking "What hoops do I have to jump through for this one?". If you can say yes to the following, then apply now!
- Hold a current Western Australian 'MC' driver's licence
- Have extensive Side tipping and Loader experience
- Be able to change own tyres
- Have previous experience in operating a freight haulage
- Reside in the in Western Australia
- Be able to supply a clear National Police clearance
- Capability to pass a pre-employment medical.
We are only able to consider people who are either Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent residents.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe