Emergency Response, Safety & Training Coordinator
- 12/9 Roster
MPi are currently seeking a self-motivated, hands-on and committed Emergency Response, Safety and Training professional to join a high-grade Australian gold producer in the Kimberley region.
Reporting to the HSE&T Manager the role you will implement and manage Emergency Response, Crisis Management and Training function across the site.
Ideally you will have:
- Several years in a similar role in the underground mining.
- Certificate IV in Pre-Hospital Care Ambulance.
- Certificate IV Occupational Health and Safety.
- Certificate IV Training and Assessing.
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response.
- Strong inter-personal skills and a high-level team focus.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an energetic emergency response specialist to play an integral role in the development of this exciting gold operation. The company offers competitive conditions of employment.
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe