- 15/13 Family Friendly roster
- Super on ALL hours
- Great Camp - ASAP start
To be successful you must:
- Have extensive experience operating D10 Dozers, CAT H series Graders, CAT 980 Loaders, CAT 785 - 789 Trucks and Watercarts
- Have a minimum of 2 years' production mining experience
- Hold a current WA driver's license
- Be able to pass all pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screens
- Provide 2 relevant referees to be contacted
- Hold or be able to provide a National Police clearance (issued within the last 6 months).
We are only able to consider current WA-based candidates due to the ongoing border restrictions throughout Australia.
Also, candidates must have the appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe