WE HAVE A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY ON A NEW FMG EXPLORATION SITE!!!!
This is a great opportunity to be introduced to mining or utilize your skills with one of the mining giants of WA!
We have an exciting new project on FMG’s newest site, currently sourcing for experienced operators with civil experience. The nature of the work revolves around construction of 24km of access track and re-sheeting of 16km of access track, including haul and haul road maintenance. Earthworks experience essential. Day shift only, 2/1 roster.At the moment it is a 6 month contract, with the potential to be extended.
We have several vacancies for people with the following skill
- 14M Grader Operators (MC license also desirable)
To be considered:
- Proof of Covid Vaccination
- Tickets for competency for machines operated
- Current Drivers License (manual preferred)
- MC / HC / HR License Advantageous
- OHS white card
- Current 1st Aid or willing to obtain (company provided)
- Current 4wd or willing to undertake training (company provided)
- Must be physically fit and able to pass an FMG HEAVY medical
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe