- Temp to Perm Permanent opportunity
- 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Name your causal rate
Our client is an established Gold producer in Western Australia and they require a LV Fitter to join their team for this temp to perm opportunity.
About the role
This role is offered on an 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth. Working 12 hours per day, you will be responsible for the inspections of vehicles, diagnostics, fault finding, testing and repairs to a range of the light vehicle fleet on site. You will also need to have experience working on a range of ancillary equipment, pumps and gen sets.
The remuneration is attractive, with a competitive base salary.
To be considered
- Hold an Australian recognised trade qualification
- Ideally hold 5+ years’ recent site-based experience
- Hold, as a minimum, a current manual driver's license
- Have the ability to pass an extensive pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Hold a current National Police clearance (issued within the last 12 months) or be willing to obtain one immediately
- Be able to supply three recent and contactable referees from relevant line Managers/Supervisors or Superintendents.
Weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe