Project Mine Engineer
- 8/6 and 4/3 Rosters
- FIFO from Perth
- Experience in Infrastructure and Planning
- Underground experience
- Proficient in current mine software (Deswik, Surpac, Datamine)
On behalf of our client, we are searching for a Project Mine Engineer contractor.
- To carry out skilled mining work at the specified site location
- Be responsible for allocated projects
- Ensure the safe and economically viable development of the mine
- And other underground developments, performing the prescribed tasks to meet targets and deadlines.
If you are looking for a contract to see you out for nearly 12 months, at a fantastic daily rate, please call Ann on 9426 1536 or email [email protected]
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe