• Permanent or contract opportunity
• Uncovering a new PGE province.
This Australian gold producer has made a substantial PGE discovery which they are rapidly seeking to understand and grow through an aggressive resource drilling program. As part of this project, they are currently seeking an Exploration Geologist to join their team.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in uncovering a new PGE province and deposit, with outstanding intercepts to date.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Exploration Geologist, you will assist and play a key role in exploration plans and activities.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Design and supervision of various drilling programs to position the company’s projects for exploration success
• Supervision of contractors and field staff
• Responsible for safety and quality control during drilling campaigns
• Undertaking surface sampling and mapping
• Management and collation of geological data.
• Tertiary qualifications in geology
• 3+ years’ experience in an Exploration Geologist role
• Be physically fit and healthy and willing to work in hot climates
• Excellent communication skills
• Current C class manual WA driver’s license
• Able to pass a medical and drug/alcohol screen.
Offered as a permanent or contract opportunity, FIFO from Perth on a 12/9 roster. This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to play a key role in the uncovering of a PGE province in the Kimberley region of Western Australia.
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe