Charge Up Operator
- 2/1, 7/7 or 2/2 rosters available
- Attractive hourly rates on offer
- Great career prospects across multiple sites
- 2+ years in development & production charging experience
- Have a WA Shot Firing ticket, Dangerous Goods card, C class license and Working at Heights ticket.
- Have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical, physical assessment and a drug/alcohol screen.
- Hold a current National Police clearance (within 3 months), or be willing to obtain one.
- Weekly pays with Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Contract to permanent potential
- This role is for an immediate start, don’t hesitate in applying as shortlisting has already commenced.
- Working with small crews with great career prospects
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe