Fixed Plant HV Electrician
Our client is a large gold producer with multiple operations across Western Australia. With a current vacancy for an Electrician/Instrumentation Technician, they have engaged with MPi to source a qualified and appropriately experienced candidate to join their Agnew operations for a coverage role, 8/6 roster - 1 month position commencing ASAP.
This Electrician/Instrumentation Technician will be responsible for providing reliable and accurate maintenance knowledge, expertise and practical skills with solid understanding of Allen Bradley PLC and HMI systems, Extensive process plant experience preferably in a gold processing plant, Strong experience and knowledge of a CMMS system, such as SAP or AMT, Solid interpersonal and written communication skills, with good working knowledge of the MS office suite.
12 hours days, FIFO ex. Perth or Kalgoorlie resident. Super paid on all hours.
To be considered for the role the following requirements are required:
- WA “A” Class Electrical Workers License
- HV switching ticket and experience
- Instrumentation experience is highly desirable, as well as a sound knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC
- Extensive process plant experience preferably in a gold processing plant
- Strong experience and knowledge of a CMMS system, such as SAP or AMT
- Solid interpersonal and written communication skills, with good working knowledge of the MS office suite
- Current driver’s license as a minimum.
Unfortunately, Mining People International are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia and whom are currently in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe