Mining People International would like to congratulate the following recent executive & board appointments.
Mining People International would like to congratulate the following recent
executive & board appointments.
- OZ Minerals has appointed Dr Sarah Ryan as a non-executive.
- Perseus Mining has appointed Amber Banfield as a non-executive director.
- MinRex Resources has appointed geologist Pedro Kastellorizos as CEO.
- Carnavale Resources has promoted its managing geologist Humphrey Hale to CEO.
- Simon Mottram will transition from CEO and exec director of Odin Metals to non-executive director.
- Neville Bergin and Aaron Brown has been appointed as directors for Marmota.
- Paladin Energy has appointed Melissa Holzberger and Joanne Palmer to its board as directors.
- Brad Gordon has joined the board of the company's joint venture partner Aus Tin Mining.
- Metallica Minerals has appointed Brad Sampson and Mark Bojanjac to its board as directors.
- Dale Ginn has joined the board of Raiden Resources.
- Daryl Corp has been appointed to the board of Sihayo Gold.
- Fenix Resources has appointed Richard Nicholls-Maltman as a non-executive director.
Mining People International